people learn about this new hobby (as well as other crafts) by giving them the resources, guides, and tools they need to get started! I'm a full time craft designer, online shop owner, and have a YouTube channel. When I'm not filming a tutorial or running the Pocket Letter Pals™ network, I love to CRAFT! Even though I craft (literally full time) every day for work, I still enjoy working on personal projects. I love planners, creating fun snailmail, journaling, watercoloring, handlettering, etc. I could go on and on! I want to try it ALL. I also love thrifting, cheeseburgers, daytrips, and a cold Coke with extra (CRUSHED) ice. Ah!
I recently moved from California to Manchester, England. LOVE IT! My husband and I will be here a few years while he pursues his PhD. Feel free to join our journey on our personal Instagram account, @jjinmanchester.
Here's 5 things you probably don't know about me...
1. I'm Mexican and fluent in Spanish. (Claro que si!)
2. I met my husband of 8 years in a RANDOM chatrooom on MYSPACE lol
3. I'm the youngest of 6 siblings and obviously the favorite... (Kidding! My brother Hugo is the favorite. It's a fact. He'd probably be your favorite too if you knew him.)
4. I love 90s music. And 80s music too. Oh and Spanish music. And just the most random stuff. I love a little bit of everything I guess.
5. My favorite movies are Nacho Libre and Sense & Sensibility. Everyday.
If you'd like to get to know me better and see what I'm up to, you can sign up for my newsletter here and or subscribe to my YouTube Channel: The Janette Lane
Thanks for reading!
PS. You can take a look at my portfolio to get an idea about my style, current projects, and more by watching the video below:
Thanks so much for visiting. For business inquiries, media kit request, or any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.