Mail Wrapping Inspiration

pocket letters

I love pretty snail mail! I love everything about it. Making it. Mailing it. Getting it. It's just so fun! I think my favorite part about the whole process is wrapping it up. When I send little parcels or even a pocket letter to my friends, I usually wrap what I'm sending in a fun way. It adds an extra element of excitement! At least for me! Today I'm sharing a few packages I've wrapped and sent away to my penpals. And if you scroll down to the bottom of this post, I also shared a video about how to wrap pocket letters. The techniques and tips I shared in that video can be applied to any snail mail. So please take a look!
snailmail

pocket letters

pocket letters

pocket letters
Here's a quick tutorial on how to wrap your pocket mail. Check it out!

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i'm new in this world of snail mail and your inspirations are so great and beautiful !! I love what you've done really and i think i will inspire with some of your videos for my firsts snail mail ♥

    You can go see my blog, i just finished to create it ( it's writing in french but i will add soon the english translation)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... this is all new to me, but its got me super excited. I already have a friend in mind to send a pocket letter to. Thank you for the inspiration. I've signed up for your newsletter and am anxious to see what I'll read next. Thanks Janette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just makes the finishing touch to give your PL to your PLP. There is so much pride and care taken to create a PL and you want to present it beautifully. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to this and since I am a paper crafting old lady, wow, I am excited! Quilting is another passion. I need to know about the clear page with pockets in them!
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  6. New to this and since I am a paper crafting old lady, wow, I am excited! Quilting is another passion. I need to know about the clear page with pockets in them!
    Char

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette