Pocket Letter Pieces



Usually when I make my letters I work on all 9 pieces at the same time... Gluing and layering here and there, styling all 9 cards simultaneously. The past 3 pocket letters I've worked on I've taken a different approach. I've been styling each card individually, embellishing only one with whatever supplies I have on hand and then only moving on to the next card until the previous was finished.

It worked really well and I feel like it's a less time-consuming method because I just focus on one card at a time. It all seems less daunting this way, and I encourage you to try it! I'll be sharing the complete letter soon! I really love how it turned out!
So what's your decorating process? I'd love to know!



///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here's some links you should check out too if you're new to pocket mail.

What are Pocket Letters? 
Janette Lane's Pocket Letter Guide
Pocket Letter Basic Tutorial 
Pocket Letter Ideas
Pocket Letter FAQs.
Pocket Letter™ Shop

3 comments

  1. I think these pocket letters of yours are so fun and cute! How long does it usually take you to make one? I've had the itch to be crafty lately and I would love to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific....I should try embellishing some tags today :) thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette