Pocket Letter™ Newsletter!





JANETTE LANE.  COPYRIGHT 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Friends! As some of you may know I created pocket mail earlier this year. It's been an AMAZING journey and I've been mostly behind the scenes running the Pocket Letter Pals™ social network, fielding questions, etc. It's been really crazy (in a good way)! Thankfully, I've recruited some friends to help me with these administrative tasks so that I can focus on building my Pocket Letters™ brand from scratch. (Thank you so much to those who are helping me in such a big way! I appreciate it SO MUCH!)

I've got some exciting things coming up (and some others that are already happening too) and I'd LOVE for you to be a part of my journey! I don't know where any of this will lead, but I look forward to this adventure and invite YOU to come along with me! Please take a moment and sign up for the Pocket Letters™ newsletter!  It's free and is simply an email update with news, exclusives, etc. There you'll find out about some current projects, Pocket Letter™ products, and upcoming collaborations! 

Also follow @pocketletters on Instagram & Twitter ! I know I haven’t been active much on those accounts, but that will soon change thanks to my new social media coordinator Lucia Metcalf. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support, good thoughts, prayers, and encouragement! I appreciate it more than you know. 


Sign up for the Pocket Letters™ newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/bB9kwz


PS. A big thank you to Grace Lopez for designing my logo! 



///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here's some links you should check out too if you're new to pocket mail.

What are Pocket Letters? 
Janette Lane's Pocket Letter Guide
Pocket Letter Basic Tutorial 
Pocket Letter Ideas
Pocket Letter FAQs.
Pocket Letter™ Shop



1 comment

  1. Discover powerful tips for creating a highly profitable online newsletter campaign. If you use these tips starting today you will see an increase in 1.) subscribers 2.) Exposure across your market 3.) sales and profits! Don't make the mistake of not reading this highly informative article today! Have you been searching...
    newsletter design

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette