Pastel Pocket Mail

I never got to share this round of pocket mail with you all... I know it's a bit springy" but soon I hope to make some that feel a bit more "Fall-ish" and "wintery"! I can't wait! What do you like to do for your letters? Do you like to make them to match the season? Or do you enjoy exploring other themes? Do you use the same kind of color schemes all year round?

For me, I try to stick to what I love, and I love pastels. When I make my pocket letters, they reflect that.
pocket letters



I'm going to attempt some season-appropriate pocket letters in the next two weeks. Can't wait to share that with you all!


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here's some links you should check out too if you're new to pocket mail.

What are Pocket Letters? 
Janette Lane's Pocket Letter Guide
Pocket Letter Basic Tutorial 
Pocket Letter Ideas
Pocket Letter FAQs.
Pocket Letter™ Shop

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette