Wrapping and Packaging Ideas for Your Pocket Letter

Hello lovelies, Aideen here from emilyandaideenloves-my bestie and bloggy partner Emily popped by yesterday and gave our blog a lovely little intro! Do drop by and say hello to us....

 
pocket letters janette lane

Like Emily, I too am pretty new to pocket letters but am already loving this fun new snail mail trend. Today, I am going to show you some ideas for wrapping and packaging your pocket letters and hopefully give you some ideas-here is just one that I share:
pocket letter ideas

I put together a video to show you all my ideas and to tell you exactly what I have done, so please do check it out!!


Thanks so much for checking out my guest post here on the wonderful Janette Lane blog and a HUGE thanks again to Janette from both Emily and myself.

-Aideen xoxo

Twitter: ealovesblog
Facebook: emily and aideen loves
YouTube: Aideen Fallon
Pinterest & Instagram: Aideen Fallon
 :::::::::::::
Thank you so much Aideen for sharing how to wrap up your pocket letters. Loved having you and Emily on my blog! Also make sure to check out Emily and Aideen Loves blog.  And please come back tomorrow for another special guest blogger!
 
Here's some links you should check out too if you're new to Pocket Letters.

What are Pocket Letters?
Janette Lane's Pocket Letter Guide
Pocket Letter Basic Tutorial
Pocket Letter Ideas
Pocket Letter FAQs.
Pocket Letter™ Shop


**All photos in this post are by Aideen of Emily and Aideen Loves and used with special permission. 

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette