Pocket Letter Guest Posts!


pocket letter tutorial
It seems like forever since I've blogged about Pocket Letters! Life is becoming increasingly busy, both online and offline. Most of the time it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day. Can you relate? But no worries! The next week or so will be packed with pocket letter goodness! I've lined up some lovely guest bloggers to share all about pocket letters! There will be pocket letter tips, tutorials, stories, and more! I can't wait!

Here's some links you should check out if you're new to Pocket Letters.

What are Pocket Letters?
Janette Lane's Pocket Letter Guide
Pocket Letter Basic Tutorial
Pocket Letter Ideas
Pocket Letter FAQs.
Pocket Letter™ Shop





2 comments

  1. This is so exciting for me, Janette. You have no idea what it means to me to be part of this community. I'm just..... aahhhhggg!!!! I'm in a blissful place. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Have yourself a lovely weekend. k bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette