Outgoing Pocket Letter Plus Tips


I created a Pocket Letter for my longtime online pal, Kalai Kennedy using a Heidi Swapp paper pad. She's the sweetest and so talented in her snail-mailing ways. I filmed a closer look at her reply letter, but before we get to that, I wanted to share the Pocket Letter she sent me. Is it gorgeous, or is it gorgeous?


Not gonna lie but I was a little intimidated to reply to her. And I know some of you have had similar feelings with your pals. Fortunately, she's so kind and gracious and let me know she received my letter and thoroughly enjoyed it. (Insert sigh of relief here.) So glad!

Here's the video I made that gives a little more back story as well as some quick tips and tricks!








Some supplies used for this Pocket Letter:
Inserts (shipped worldwide)
Heidi Swapp Septemeber Skies Paper Pad
Pocket Letters™ Envelope Die Cut(Download available for purchase)
Free Quote Download

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette