Pocket Letter Pals Wanted (CLOSED)

Thank you for expressing interest in swapping with me.
 Unfortunately, this swapping window is closed.




Hello beloved friends! Just wanted to let you know I'm currently accepting Pocket Letter Pals! However there are a few conditions. Okay. Here goes...

1. You must be willing to write first.

2. This will be a one-time swap. (I'm not taking on new penpals at the moment.)

3. You have to figure out a way to send me an edible hamburger in pocket format because I love them. (LOL Kidding!)

4. I need your lovely Pocket Letters postmarked by a deadline. I'll be accepting one-time swaps with everyone willing to write to me by February 18, 2015.

(International Pocket Letter Pals welcome!)


If you agree with the aforementioned (especially #3) and are interested in swapping with me, please email me at janettelaneblog@gmail.com as soon as possible! If you'd like to send me a Pocket Letter just because, you can! I'll love you FOREVERSS! Seriously! Email me and I'll give you my address too.

If you don't know what in the world I'm talking about, please read this post, "What are Pocket Letters?"

If you also love hamburgers, lets be besties!


PS. Can't swap with me this round? No worries! I'll have more Pocket Letter exchanges throughout the year.



^^^^^^^^^^^^
To find Pocket Letter Pals and to begin swapping Pocket Letters™, please sign up for a free account at www.pocketletterpals.com. Thank you!


Pocket Letter Pals™ Network: www.pocketletterpals.com
Instagram: @janettelaneblog & @pocketletters
Email: janettelaneblog@gmail.com
Blog: http://janettelane.blogspot.com/


1 comment

  1. noo, i couldn't find the plastic bags on time :(

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette