Incoming Pocket Letters

Here's a closer look at my first incoming batch of Pocket Letters. Aren't they gorgeous!? I shared a little bit about them a few posts ago and there's even a video of me opening a few too. Thank you so much for taking the time, Pocket Letter Pals! You are all so talented! (If you see your letter here, please let me know where you would like me to link it to, and I'll happily oblige!)
I have more Pocket Letters to share, but I haven't had time to photograph them. Will do that soon, Lordwilling. Thanks again everyone!


^^^

To find Pocket Letter Pals in your area or around the world and to begin swapping Pocket Letters™, please sign up for a free account at www.pocketletterpals.com. You can even sign up with your Facebook Login Info. Thank you!


Pocket Letter Pals™ Network: www.pocketletterpals.com
Instagram: @janettelaneblog & @pocketletters
Email: janettelaneblog@gmail.com

2 comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette