Free Pocket Letter Pals™ Download

I've created a free Pocket Letter printable for you to download! The first card (top left) was requested by many of you. It explains the story behind Pocket Letters and "Pocket Letter Pals." This way you can include it in your Pocket Letter creations to those who are unfamiliar with this new way to send penpal letters! The rest are some of my favorite quotes... And the polka dots? Well they're just plain fun! Enjoy pals!


To download the file, hover your mouse over the upper right hand corner and click on "pop out". You can print from that window:

This file is free for personal use only. I'll be making more downloads very soon so stay tuned!  Please follow my blog to keep up to date on Pocket Letters and Pocket Letter Pals™!


PS. If you'd like to buy some sleeves for this project, please click here.

FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliated links.

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette