First Batch of Pocket Letters (Includes Video)


Yesterday I shared a post about my growing pocketbook (AKA binder that holds the letters from my Pocket Letter Pals). Well I finally had a moment to sit down and open my first incoming batch of letters! Yay! I filmed myself doing this because A. it was a momentous occasion I needed to record and B. It's a good way for other people to get ideas and inspiration for their own Pocket Letters.



I've embedded the video here for you to watch:
In the next few days I hope to share more pictures of everyone's letters. They were absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank you!!!


^^^^
To find Pocket Letter Pals and to begin swapping Pocket Letters™, please sign up for a free account at www.pocketletterpals.com. Thank you!


Pocket Letter Pals™ Network: www.pocketletterpals.com
Instagram: @janettelaneblog & @pocketletters
Email: janettelaneblog@gmail.com
Blog: http://janettelane.blogspot.com/

1 comment

  1. Beautiful pocket letter you received! Fun ideas too! love Annette

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette