Entertaining & Festive Fun with Nestlé

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. I only recommend and promote products I personally use and brands that I believe my readers would benefit from and or be interested in. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. #HolidayMadeSimple #CollectiveBias #shop #cbias #ad  


We're in the midst of the holiday season! Pretty much the smack-dab-middle of it, and it's wonderful! Isn't everything better in the winter? The food, the music, family time... There's so much fun to be had (ice skating, baking, holiday parties, etc.) The last thing I want to stress about is what food will be served while entertaining my guests or during a Christmas movie marathon.

And speaking of guests, I'm expecting a whole troop of them this upcoming weekend. My sister and her kiddos and husband will be spending a few days with us during the holidays. I haven't seen them (other than Facetime) in over a year, and we haven't spent the holidays together in about 5 years. To say I'm excited is an understatement! I even planned our holiday activities already. No joke! Here's our family holiday bucket list:

-Make paper snowflakes.
-Take an evening walk in our twinkly and wintry neighborhood.
- Have a  Blankies & Jammies Movie Marathon where we will watch: Home Alone, Jingle All the Way, and Elf
-Make hot cocoa.
-Build a gingerbread house with my nephews and niece.
-Ice skating at our local ice rink!
-Bake and decorate sugar cookies.

So many fun activities to tackle, right? And do you want to know what's the best part? Not having to worry about what to serve holiday guests! Nestlé has lots of easy holiday recipes and options to choose from. I'm going with CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® Crispy Thin Crust Frozen Pizza (BBQ Chicken for me please!) for all of my festivities and activities. Yes! I love that! Festivity Activities definitely has a nice ring to it...

This pizza is yummy and easy to bake. In 15 minutes you can serve the perfect go-to meal for any holiday gathering. Just follow the directions on the box. Especially the part about placing the pizza directly on the oven rack. What a difference that makes. Trust me!
You can taste the quality of the ingredients. It even looks homemade! When I served Lovey a piece he asked if I had made it myself. It's that good! Also, when I was taking this picture I had to do a double take because I didn't realize the pizza had onions. They looked so fresh! For a split second I thought I had chopped onions myself and added them to the pizza. No joke!

This pizza is the perfect serving option during the holidays. CPK frozen pizza can be paired with all of my Festivity Activities. What's better than a movie marathon and pizza? Or pizza after an ice skating session at the local rink? My favorite pairing is making sugar cookies and eating pizza between baking rounds. Call me crazy, but I think pizza and cookies is the BEST food combination ever! So pick up a few CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® Crispy Thin Crust Frozen Pizzas for your festivities this holiday season. And remember, the less time you spend cooking meals, the more free time you'll have to do those things that make this season magical and memorable.   : 



Now tell me, what are some of your favorite festivity activities?



 PS. By the way, I got my pizza at Walmart.


PPS. Please check out this gift basket giveaway:  Nestlé Holiday Sweepstakes 

2 comments

  1. My family loves CPK. We always love having a stockpile of the pizzas in the freezer just in case. They're always there for the rescue. #client

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janette! I wanted to let you know that I just nominated your blog for "The Lovely Blog" award! I have been so blessed to work with you and think the world of you! You are so crafty and I love your lifestyle blog! You can learn more about the award on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette