Baby Shower!

I have the worst memory in history. I'm not sure if I've shared the pictures from this baby shower I attended at the beginning of the year. Maybe I have? Who knows! So why am I sharing it now? Inspiration I guess. I'm hosting a friend's shower this upcoming weekend, and I just needed to look at these pictures as a reminder that good showers aren't necessarily just beautiful. It's the guests and the  ambiance of the celebration that makes it memorable.
I honestly forgot about the decor and the food from this shower (although both were AMAZING), but I certainly didn't forget the people I met there or the overall welcoming feeling. I hope the shower I'm hosting is that way too.. I pray people remember the way they felt... I pray they enjoy themselves and when they look back on it, that they remember the day with fondness...

1 comment

  1. I love a good baby shower, they're always so sweet & dainty!

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette