What a mess!

Usually I craft on a table or my desk, but lately the floor has been the only place to accommodate the extent and expanse of my projects. Usually such a large mess would stress me out... Ok. That's a lie. This mess DEFINITELY stresses me out. BIG TIME. But I try not to let it get to me. The creative process is not always orderly or pretty. In fact, I'd like to see someone who can make something lovely without making a big ol' mess first. 

Isn't that funny? I mean, if you really think about what goes into creating something...You can't have beauty without making a mess. So you might as well appreciate and embrace the chaos because something good will come of it. I know there are several metaphors to explore here, but it's late and I should get to bed!
Goodnight, friends!

2 comments

  1. This looks like so much fun. I need to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my desk area usually looks like this! haha it used to stress me out too, but i just learned to let it go!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette