Post-Vacay Brain Fog


Have you ever had post-vacation brain fog?! WOW! Last weekend Lovey and I went to AZ for his stepdad's birthday bash. Fun was had, memories were made, pictures were taken and posted on Facebook. But since we've been back I've been in a daze. I feel lazy and a bit uninspired. (Can I just watch Netflix and eat chips all day???) I wish I was still on vacation because we had so much fun! Mostly I shopped the whole time I was there.  (And by "shopped" I mean, "thrifted"). Yes. Lovey's grandparents took me to thrifting paradise!

Can I just go back already???

1 comment

  1. Goodness, did you just read my mind? I've just gotten back from my vacation, and I am feeling the exact same way!
    Lovely post. :)

    eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette