In Need of a Time-Out!


This week has been a doozy! You know those weeks that never seem to end? The kind with hectic work days, busy evenings, and family commitments left and right? It seems like Lovey and I have been on a rollercoaster that hasn't stopped for two weeks. Haha! I don't know if it's all due to the stress of the holiday week or what! But we really need a time-out. I wish we could drop everything and go to Lake Tahoe on a cozy vacation. Tahoe is always an adventure for us. But alas, we can't just up and walk away from our responsibilities. Boo to being an adult!

Hoping to do some relaxing this weekend..I'd really like to catch up on some fun craft projects. Maybe work on my new art journal or smash and take long naps in between pages, etc. How do you de-stress? What does your "time-out" look like?


PS. HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette