Does This Happen In Your Life Too?



Lovey: (Yawn) I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted!
Janette: Okay my love! Goodnight! Be there in a few...

(Lovey leaves living room and heads to our bedroom where the light goes out in seconds.)

45 minutes elapse...

Janette's Internal Dialog: Oh wow! Look at the time! I should just finish this snail mail tomorrow. It's late. Lovey is probably out cold ! He looked so tired earlier. Poor thing...


Janette walks into the bedroom only to find this....



Lovey playing Clash of Clans on his phone... 

-_- 


Oh Loveyloves! 

2 comments

  1. LOL! My husband is the same way with looking up car things. He will look for HOURS on what to do with his project car. Oi. Men.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette