Pippin

I went to Los Angeles yesterday to see the Pippin Musical at the Pantages Theater with my new friend, Amber. We decided to go after hitting it off at a Sukkot party a few weeks ago. It's kind of weird how friendships begin. I've actually known Amber for years! I'd see her at a service or at a congregational party, but our conversations never went beyond "Hi! How are you? Nice to see you..." Turns out we have a lot in common. And by "a lot" I mean, a love of shows and carbs ;) We had a nice time talking and getting to know each other a little better. Plus if you ever want to instantly bond with someone, head to a shady part of LA and or a musical. In our case, we did both. Haha! (LA never fails to creep me out a bit)


But seriously... Friends, if there's an Amber in your life, take the time to get to know her or him. You'll be surprised and might just make a new friend! And if you're able, go see Pippin too. It was quite breathtaking!


PS. I'm kind of sad I didn't get to watch this musical with Lovey. It's been too long since we both went to the theater together...

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette