My Fall Bucket List

It's been a loooong while since I've done a seasonal bucket list. The last one I conjured up was last year. And it wasn't even a list. I made a video, remember? But I do honestly love making to-do lists... So here's mine for Fall 2014:

1. Purchase a pumpkin.
2. Go apple-picking. (I've never been and REALLY want to!)
3. Bake some pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. ( Ok, I just thought of adding cream cheese frosting because it sounds delish!)
4. Try Coffee Bean's seasonal pumpkin drinks. I'm not a fan of Starbuck's PSL (TOO SWEET!) so I really want to see what CB has to offer.
5. Eat some candycorn.
6. Buy some Fall-scented candles
7. Purchase a new Fall scarf (you know I love them!)
8. Attend Oktoberfest.
9. Crunch on some leaves.
10. Woops! I made 9&10 the same thing. My bad.
11. Buy a candy apple (or make some of my own)
12. Wear my mustard beanie.
13. Make a hearty soup.

Honestly, I'm doing a great job going through these. If I keep it up I'm going to have to start thinking about my Winter Bucket List like next week! Yikes! So tell me! Now that it's October, what are you most looking forward to this Fall season?

2 comments

  1. This is a great list! I'm really wanting to have the full fall experience this year, with all the pumpkins, crunchy leaves and candycorn possible ^_^ looking forward to seeing how your autumn goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your #2, #4, & #6 are on my fall must do list too! I'm finding that my favorite fall candles are from bath & body works. compared to yankee candle, the prices & scents are much lovelier! hope you share your fall candle purchases :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette