1. Purchase a pumpkin.
2. Go apple-picking. (I've never been and REALLY want to!)
3. Bake some pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. ( Ok, I just thought of adding cream cheese frosting because it sounds delish!)
4. Try Coffee Bean's seasonal pumpkin drinks. I'm not a fan of Starbuck's PSL (TOO SWEET!) so I really want to see what CB has to offer.
5. Eat some candycorn.
6. Buy some Fall-scented candles
7. Purchase a new Fall scarf (you know I love them!)
8. Attend Oktoberfest.
9. Crunch on some leaves.
10. Woops! I made 9&10 the same thing. My bad.
11. Buy a candy apple (or make some of my own)
12. Wear my mustard beanie.
13. Make a hearty soup.
Honestly, I'm doing a great job going through these. If I keep it up I'm going to have to start thinking about my Winter Bucket List like next week! Yikes! So tell me! Now that it's October, what are you most looking forward to this Fall season?