Healing Properties of Tea & The Bee Gees


I had such an off day today. I felt so weird! I want to say it was a PMS thing, but I'm not sure. Maybe it had something to do with me waking up at 4:30AM? It was kind of strange, but kind of amazing waking up that early. I made Lovey a mean breakfast burrito, washed dishes, paid some bills, and even watched a movie! Yes! By 6AM I was watching Galaxy Quest and feeling pretty great. Bright eyed and bushy tailed! That was me! I started feeling gross after I got home from work. I was getting HOT FLASHES and feeling lightheaded! Guys! I'm not that old! What's going on here!!? I'm kind of hoping it had to do with me having a caffeinated soda with my lunch and not something else. (Caffeine and I don't mix!)

Anywho... All evening I wasn't feeling myself... So I decided to take a shower because that cures all kinds of evils. Haha! Showers and naps have healing properties! And a cup of herbal tea! Just sayin'! So this is me right now: I just got out of the shower and I'm drinking a cup of my favorite tea... Lovey is having his....And I'm listening to How Deep Is Your Love by the Bee Gees....And I'm blogging, and feeling a little better already. Scratch what I said earlier.... Showers, sharing a cup of tea with Lovey, and some oldies make me feel right as rain.... Hoping all is back to normal in the morning... Lordwilling!
Good night, sweet friends! Pray for me if you remember...I get so anxious when I feel sick.


PS. NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!

PPS. This is not a sponsored post! I promise to always disclose any and all sponsored content at the beginning of every post. Thanks for reading!

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette