A Thirsty Creature

 I was perusing through my summer photo album and realized two things. Firstly, we didn't go to San Diego as much as we did last year. Boo! And secondly, I was really, really into fruit-infused water and other healthy drinks all season! I couldn't get enough! Or maybe I've recently  turned into a thirsty creature? I'm not quite sure. One thing is clear. My cravings for these summery drinks have not abated.

Actually, I'm thirstier than ever! I'm blaming it all on this endless summer. This Fall season hasn't felt like Fall at all. Last week, SoCal experienced an unbearable 100 degree heatwave and it seemed like all I consumed was fruit-infused water. No joke. I probably lost 5lbs simply by staying well hydrated with these types of drinks.

Here's how I stayed hydrated all summer and will continue to hydrate this Fall (AKA Summer Part B). Pictured below are a few of my favorite concoctions. They're healthy, low calorie, and totally satisfying.  They're so good for you! Plus look at all of my cute straws! ;)

Starting Clockwise from Top Left

--Raspberry/Spinach/Almond Milk Smoothie
--Blueberry & Raspberry Infused Water
--Blueberry/Raspberry/Lime Infused Water
--Blueberry & Raspberry Infused Water sweetened with Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea
--Mango/Blueberry/Watermelon Infused Water
--Mango/Blueberry/Raspberry Infused Water
--Watermelon & Mint Infused Water
--Watermelon & Mint Infused Water , again. (It's one of my favorites!)
--Mint/Peach/Blueberry/Raspberry Infused Water


 I'll be trying some new flavors and sharing detailed recipes soon! So stay tuned! Also, I'd really like it if you shared any "water-infusions" you've tried. I'm always up for tasting a creative new drink! ;)

Stay happily hydrated, friends!

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette