2 Refreshing Drink Recipes with Crystal Light

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlatinumPoints #CollectiveBias #shop #cbias

#shop
Summer seems endless where I live. I wouldn’t have noticed the seasonal change except that some mornings there’s an unmistakeable crispness in the air. So I've been making fruity drinks to stay hydrated during the Fall heat (oxymoron?). I wish I could be like some of you and stay hydrated with Pumpkin Spiced Lattes all day, everyday! Unfortunately, it's too hot for that. Instead I've been whipping up fruit-infused water and other low calorie drinks to keep cool. Today I’ll be sharing 2 easy recipes using Crystal Light drink mixes that are quick and delicious. (I picked up my Crystal Light at my local Walmart...)
#shop
I love Crystal Light for the variety of flavors they offer. Plus those liquid drops and single serving packet mixes make it easy for me to carry in my purse. However, they’re not just for on the go. If I’m at home working on snail mail and get thirsty, I don’t want to take time away from my project to chop up fruit or cut mint sprigs from my garden. I want something that’s quick and convenient to make so I can get back to crafting. Thanks for not interrupting the inspiration, Crystal Light!

Now to the recipes! The first one I want to share is Blackberry Peach Iced Tea. I know that may sound a little strange, but peach flavor pretty much goes with everything, especially blackberries! Here’s the recipe that's perfect for any season...
#shop
I love things that aren't difficult to make. The second recipe, Minty Blackberry Lemonade, is even easier than the first. All you do is add a few mint sprigs and water to the Crystal Light Liquid drops.
#shop
#shop
The mint really highlights the flavors, and in my opinion, maximizes the thirst-quenching factor. I highly suggest you try it for yourself with any flavor variety. 

Crystal Light is all kindness, friends. Currently you can earn rewards with Platinum Points by purchasing Crystal Light products. At the end of the Platinum Points Loyalty Program, one randomly select winner will take the grand prize. All purchases must be made by December 31, 2014, receipt submissions must be submitted by November 15, 2014, and point redemptions must be submitted by January 15, 2015. See Official Rules for details.
#shop
Now it’s your turn! What Crystal Light flavors are your very favorite? Do you do anything to spruce up your Crystal Light? Please share your suggestions in the comments below.
#shop
^^^Look how happy I am drinking my yummy iced tea! It matches my Fall scarf too! ^^^



PS. If you're interested check out the #PlatinumPoints Twitter Party on October 21st from 8-9pm ET!

3 comments

  1. Mmh, they both look delicious! I love Crystal light - unfortunately we can't get it here in Germany...boo!
    Happy Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to discover Crystal Light tea varieties- both of these drinks look delicious! #client

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette