Library Life


It's hit 100 degrees the past few days and living in a home without AC is no fun. Like none. Luckily Lovey had an assignment where he needed to go to the library to check out some books. I suggested we go there during the hottest part of the day (generally between 12PM-6PM) and just hang out. So we have. I'm convinced that the library staff purposely blasts the AC to subzero temps to keep studying students awake. No joke. I've been FREEZING every time. But I'm not complaining. It's been AWESOME!

Today is Day 2 of Library Life. And I brought all my junk with me. Even nail polish. We're scheduled to be here at least 6 hours. Good times have been had. No joke. I've been working on my planner, watching a movie, and basically having a grand old time. Honestly. I love the library. Bring me here any day! ;)


No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette