Have You Heard?

I'm selling customized digital portraits! It's easy! All you have to do is email me a picture (closeup and forward facing) of who or what you'd like drawn, then I'll send you an invoice via Paypal and voila! Easy as pie! Once payment is processed, your portrait will be emailed to you with full printing rights and personal use. This means you can use it for profile pictures, Christmas cards, avatars, etc. Convenient, right?
The prices (for a limited time, so HURRY!) are as follows:

Individual: $7
Couples (2 people): $10
Each additional person is $5

Example: Family of 2 plus 1 pup = $15


If you're interested, please email me at janettelaneblog(at)gmail(dot)com. Looking forward to working with you! :)

1 comment

  1. Love this. Can you use them for Christmas cards?

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette