Summer KickOff!

Summer is officially here and I think I missed the kickoff! It hasn't felt like summer at all around here. The temps have been lovely and comfortable. I'm not complaining one bit! Also, I really felt that last week set the tone for this season. I'm not sure why. Maybe because we've been so busy lately. It seems like we're on this never-ending wave of social engagements (ie outings with friends & family, summer getaways, etc). And that's not a bad thing, I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. I'm just not used to it. I'm such a homebody at heart. Ideally I'd spend all my summer days in my backyard with a good book and a refreshing summer drink. But that's not how this summer is playing out so far and it's okay! I'm loving it!

Here's how my summer is shaping up:.





What is your summer looking like thus far?? Tell me!



WANT TO READ ANOTHER POST ALL ABOUT SUMMER? YES | NO

2 comments

  1. Your summer is looking like it's going to be a great one! My summer is hopefully going to involve moving to a bigger place, enjoying some excellent company and maybe slight overindulgence when it comes to frozen goodies ^_^ Looking forward to seeing where the season takes you!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette