Blogartsy

Last week I mentioned that I had taken up doodling on a more serious level. I've always loved to draw, but I honestly grew up thinking that you couldn't improve your art skills. You were either born good, or not. I didn't know you could get better through practice. Honestly, it never dawned on me that I could improve with time and patience until a few years ago. Soo silly, right? And so I guess you can say that I'm doing just that. I want to hone my drawing skills and see what comes of it. As a result, I'm working on a few pieces every day. Trying new techniques. Experimenting with different styles while trying to develop my own. It's extremely relaxing and gets my mind off of stuff. I LOVE IT! Here's 3 pieces I wanted to share...




If you're interested in seeing my doodles as I create them, then please follow my second Instagram account blogartsy. Thank you!


Would you like to see more of my artsy stuff? YES | NO

2 comments

  1. Love your art ! Going to follow your other IG right away ! Have a nice day, lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the flowers in the second doodle, Janette! Sorry that I haven't been by your space in a while. Hope you are doing well.
    - Quiet Light Blog

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette