Weekend Update: A Doodle

Here's my weekend update! In summation, all I can say is that it was a doozy!! My in-laws were in town for the week and Lovey was sick and busy with homework. So while he was bed-ridden, it fell on me to do a lot of the entertaining. My in-laws are GEMS! No joke. I'm super blessed in that department. But having company is always stress central! I don't know if I'm the only one. Am I?
Anywho, the doodle up above should serve as a pretty good indication of what my weekend was like. Lots of eating out, eye swelling, and family time. Yup. That sums it up perfectly! Hope you had an amazing weekend!

Would you like to see another weekend update? YES | NO

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette