Shopping Haul!

Last Friday I went on a shopping date with my sister and niece to our local outlet mall. Outlets usually mean crazy-good deals (for the most part). But this past weekend the bargains were OUTRAGEOUS! I simply couldn't pass up on some of these items. The best deal was scoring an item at Fossil for $40. I can't divulge much more because it's a birthday present. But lets just say it was originally priced at $300!. Old Navy had a 40% of sale too and I took the opp to load up on essentials (many of which are not pictured because they're boring stuff, like plain white tank tops). I only wanted to share snaps of the fun stuff with you.  When you score a good deal, you just have to share it with the world...especially if it's cute! :)
Nothing better than ending a day of sweet deals than with a sweet treat! ;)


Want to see another bargain/deal/haul? YES | NO

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette