Random Pics Game!

For today's post I wanted to share some random pictures from the past few months. Seemingly nonsensical things... It's funny because as I went to collage my captures, I couldn't help but notice that I still could sort all the randomness into little categories. Each row is a category... See if you can figure it out. (The answer is below.)



ı & ʎəʌol :ɹnoɟ ˙pooɟ :əəɹɥʇ ˙sʞuıɹp :oʍʇ ˙əɔɐɟ ʎɯ :əuo



TOO EASY, right? I will conjure up one that's a little more difficult soon! Thanks for playing. Maybe I'll make this a thing ;)


Want to see another random picture post? YES | NO

1 comment

  1. hahaha love that each row had a theme. :) always love seeing your instas!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette