Pre-Work Breakfast Dates

This past week has been a doozy. Work has been  c r a z y  and I'm super exhausted whenever I'm not at work. This leaves little time for fun, and Lovey and I have to get extra creative to squeeze in some one on one time... Which is why (for a while now) we've began having pre-work breakfast dates. These happen every once in a blue moon because it requires us to wake up at 5AM, and that's just not feasible (especially with this darn time change). But guys, when we do, it's magical! Sure, we're blinking back our sleepiness and drinking loads of coffee (well Lovey is anyway) the whole time, but there's something refreshing about breaking the routine and enjoying each other's company at the start of our work day. I HIGHLY recommend you guys try it!

2 comments

  1. This is such a wonderful idea, just taking some time out right at the start of the day for each other ^_^ I bet it gets you set up for a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great date idea. I'm not much of a morning person though, so it'd be tough for us to actually go out on a work day but even having breakfast at home, together, makes the day just a little bit better. :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette