Beauty Buys Wishlist

I'm not a big believer of buying multiples when it comes to beauty products... So basically I only have one of everything. One BB Cream, one foundation, one brow powder, etc. When I run out, I don't have a back up. And usually since    e v e r y t h i n g    runs out at pretty much the same time, I go on a huge shopping spree for all the essentials about twice a year. Hence the shopping wish list below. Mostly I'm in need of the basics! Check it out...and then tell me what beauty buys you've been wishing for in the comments below...

Beauty Buys WishlistWant to see another wishlist? YES | NO

1 comment

  1. Love this wish list! Obviously it's not fun to run out of good products... but it's always nice to have an excuse to go shopping :) The Milani blushes are so popular... I'll have to try one someday!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette