San Diego...again!


Lovey and I went to San Diego with some friends this past weekend. Funny thing is, we went last year over  MLK weekend too. I guess we're making it an annual thing?? Anywho... San Diego is always extra special when friends tag along... Especially friends who've never visited SD before. We enjoyed showing them all of our favorite places and exploring new sights as well. Don't you love watching your friends fall in love with the same places you love? We sure do!


Are you tired of all our trips to San Diego yet? YES | NO

1 comment

  1. These pics are too gorgeous. My roommate's family lives out in San Diego and has asked me so many times to come out there. She shows me so many photos and It's definitely on my list. I went to the zoo like 10 years ago, but I need to come back and see the sights!

    xoxo Birdie (cleanenoughlaundry.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette