Out Vacation: The Condensed Version

A few days ago I posted about Lovey and I's vacation up north... I plan to post more about that, but in case you want the "to-go" quick version, here it is... Snow. Dogs. Lovey. Mountains. Butter. It doesn't get better than that...
 Gosh. I love the nature. Yes. The nature. That wasn't a typo. There's nothing like being in places that leave you breathless..Metaphorically and literally speaking! Simply gorgeous! And speaking of gorgeous... I really hope you come back for the detailed version of my vacation, cause there are some stunning views of Lake Tahoe. Maybe even a bald eagle! Perhaps. Maybe!


Are you tired of my vacation posts yet? YES | NO

1 comment

  1. This looks really lovely ^_^ I'd love to see some more pictures and hear all about your holiday. And butter, ooh butter!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette