Netflix Favorite: Upside Down

Netflix synopsis: "Adam lives on a poverty-stricken world, while Eden is from its affluent twin planet, and their love sparks an interplanetary incident. Social stigma, family and government forces work to keep them apart, but they'll stop at nothing to be together."


Holy wow, guys! This movie is thee cutest and I highly recommend it for the following three reasons:

1. Kirsten Dunst looks so stunning throughout the whole thing. 
2. The cinematography is artistic, intriguing, and seamless.

3. It's just lovely all around.
Ok, so there's plenty of other reasons you should watch this... But mainly, I think you'll enjoy it once you understand that these interplanetary lovebirds live in two different worlds and they can't be with each other because of basic gravity...Oh yeah... and the evil government. (Let me know if you've seen this movie!) If you haven't, I highly recommend you watch it tonight!


Do you remember when I used to do Netflix posts? YES | NO

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette