ModCloth: Winterberry Tart Coat

ModCloth contacted me recently to participate in a fun Polyvore project. How does it work? Well, they provide an article of clothing, then I provide the rest! Basically, I get to share how I'd wear hand-picked ModCloth pieces via a Polyvore set. Doesn't that sound like fun?

It was a blast working on this outfit! The hardest part of this task was finding what direction I wanted to take this ensemble. Casual? Fun night out? Winter ball? I ended up with a look that one could easily wear to a family dinner party.  (With the holidays, I'm sure you have plenty of those scheduled!) I paired their Winterberry Tart Coat with a printed skirt that peeks out of the coat without being too flashy. And I also went for a more colorful look because it's too easy to throw an all black outfit together during the winter and call it a day. Color spices everything up a notch... or three.

ModCloth: Winterberry Tart Coat 
Would you like to see another Polyvore styleboard?  YES | NO

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette