Family Hike @ Mt. Baldy


I've always had this crazy notion that however you end the year will set the tone for how you begin the new year. Does that make sense? Well this past weekend (the very last one of 2013) was spent with my family, hiking. Lovey and I were joined by my father-in-law, brother-in-law, and darling nieces for lunch and an afternoon hike at Mt. Baldy. The weather was mild, there weren't many people around, and the girls loved it. We did too. Here are some pictures of our Sunday.

 ^^^I melt when Lovey interacts with our nieces.^^^

I really value my family. I hope this year I can make my life more about them.



Want to read a post about another recent hike? YES | NO



PS. This is my last post for 2013. It was fitting that I end it with family, no? Happy New Year!

1 comment

  1. Happy new year, Janette! That hiking spot looks like the perfect place to wrap up 2013 with loved ones. Best wishes to you and Lovey for an awesome 2014!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette