3 Year Blogversary

 Happy Birthday to my blog! Yes, it's been 3 years since I started blogging. I'm actually surprised I've written consistently or followed through with Janette Lane blog for so long. I tend to get distracted and usually move on to other creative outlets easily, but blogging is different. Blogging has really stuck with me and I think I owe it all to you! My bloggy friends. Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and always making me feel loved and welcomed. You're the best!



And now for some fun stats:

First Post: Vintage Circus

Most Popular Post: Threaded Braids Tutorial

Top Traffic Source: Craftgawker

Top Blog Traffic Source: Life is Sweet by Haley Kjar. (Thanks for the shoutout love!)

Top 3 Audiences by Country: USA, Canada, & Russia!



Want to see one of my personal favorite posts of all time? YES | NO











2 comments

  1. yes!

    and happy blog birthday! glad blogging has stuck with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Birthday! Here's to the next three years and beyond ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette