Outfit Post: Sweater Dress

I'm proud of myself for looking pretty decent down below. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get any better at the outfit post thing.. But I see light at the end of the tunnel! Ideally, I think someone taking pictures for me would be the best thing, but who? Lovey? He leaves early and gets home too late to capture my outfits. Hmm.. Ideally, I would meet a fellow local blogger who wouldn't mind taking pictures of me and vice versa. That would be perfect. Maybe I'll check Craigslist?

Anyway..Back to this outfit. What color is this dress exactly? (I'm bad with names of colors!) Teal? Forest green? Some where in between? All I know is it's super comfy and keeps me warm!
Outfit Details: Dress & Scarf (Thrifted)-Belt (Gifted)-Boots (Wet Seal)-Jacket(Burlington Coat Factory)

Would you like to see another outfit post? YES || NO

3 comments

  1. You look great in this outfit ^_^ the colours are so pretty, they really suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I not visited your blog in ages? Glad to be back here... you look absolutely lovely! I would totally take your outfit pics if we lived near each other :)

    Ellie | Ellalogy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I read the first line of this post and it took me a second to realize you were referring to the photos "down below" in the post, not something else "down below." Sometimes my mind wanders down Dirty Thought Lane and I just can't help myself...

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette