My Fall Decor

Fall is always a beloved season in the Lovey household. Last year, we had a perfect Fall Kickoff Day. I highly doubt that we can top that this year, but I do know for a fact that this time around I decorated waaayy more. My decorations are a bit cartoonish and playful for my age, I know,  but I like to make it fun for my nieces and nephews when they visit.. Which is a lot...  Also, I know I probably went overboard with the Fall foliage leaf scatter... but nothing makes me happier than seeing those little pretties all over my wall :)

I could stay in this season for the rest of my life and be completely content. How about you? What's your favorite season?

1 comment

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette