Fall Must Dos (Video)

It rained today. A lot. And it was cold. You know what that means! FALL IS HERE! And everyone in Southern California is excited about it. We always get Fall super late round these parts of the world. But anywho.. while I'm working on tomorrow's post, which will be all about my Fall decor, check out my latest YouTube video all about Fall Essentials! I talk about a few things that you MUST MUST DO for Fall....


Thank you for watching! Don't forget to subscribe, and if you have a channel PLEASE PLEASE let me know what it is so I can follow you there. Thanks friends and Happy Fall to all forever!


PS. Did you see what I did with the pumpkin flying in from stage left (1:17)? Not sure why I did that, I'm so weird.

1 comment

  1. Great video! I have a small white and orange pumpkin, but I need a big one. I'm having my birthday party this Saturday and I'm going to deck it out with fallness :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette