Hello again!

I know it's been a while since you've seen my face round here... Two words: BLOG SLUMP. But I think it's finally over (although I've been wrong before). I've been inspired to pick up the slack and I'm sure many of you can relate. I mean, I'm coming up on THREE years of blogging at the end of this year... Blogger burnout was bound to happen. But this past week I've been writing up a storm. I even posted on Saturday and Sunday! (It was practically real-time blogging, folks.)
 
Anywaysss! I wanted to give you a headsup on some new things I have in store for Janette Lane Blog! Check it out!


PRODUCT REVIEWS
I've been trying out a handful of new products and want to share my experiences with you all.  (Read my recent review on hydrating face masks.) These reviews will, of course, be unpaid unless I get a random sponsored solicitation (Doubtful, but a blogger can dream, right?).


 BEAUTY TOPICS
Remember I mentioned I stunk at being a girl? I want to talk more about that and what I've been doing recently to take care of my skin, hair, and body...which brings me to my next topic...


HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
I've been trying to eat healthier and exercise more. (I'm not getting any younger..) As a result I have some recipes, healthy tips, and snack ideas to share. So stay tuned if that's your cup of tea. In fact, I posted a healthy recipe recently! Check out my Healthy Schmealthy Bread recipe... It's hearty, very filling, and goes great with some hot tea.

VIDEOS
Guys, I looove vlogging! I rarely do it, but I want to start...So stay tuned because I'm going to set up an official YouTube channel that will act as a supplement (on occasion) to my blog. In fact, if you have a YouTube channel or an account, LET ME KNOW. I want to subscribe to your channel and you can subscribe to mine. (It's only a skeleton right now.)


If you have any suggestions or things that you would like to see (maybe there's something I don't do often that you would like to see more of...) please let me know in the comments. I love new ideas!


3 comments

  1. I love your face so dern much...

    take a look in my sidebar babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh I like all these new things that are approaching! I too pretty much suck at being a girl so I'm excited to see the beauty topics you discuss and your healthy lifestyle posts ^_^ I always love seeing your photos, you are such a talented photographer and you take wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a blog slump.....I haven't blogged since February! oh man lol. I love product reviews and beauty tutorials. Can't wait! I'm getting healthy too (how many times have I tried!) Hopefully this time it will stick.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette