I'm Not Very Smart.

I'm not the smartest girl sometimes... Okay... Most times :-/  Thursday was SWELTERING! Must've been like 75% humidity outside.. And it was also 99 degrees in my town. Do you want to know what I did? Did you guess blast the AC? (Sadly, I don't have any.) Or maybe you guessed that I went outside and ran in my sprinklers...Well, no. Not this time. This bright girl did the opposite. I baked. Genius, right? Am I crazy? Whyyyyy? Thinking back on it now, I can't even explain it. But I can tell you what I made was sort of worth it... Cause it turned out pretty tasty!


 I didn't use a recipe... I just mixed a bunch of healthy schmealthy ingredients together and baked them. Here's what's in this...

-2 eggs
-2 ripe bananas
-1/4 cup almond milk
-1 cup of oatmeal
-1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
-1TB chia seeds
-1/2 cup of almond flour
-1/4 cup of peanut butter
-2 packets of Truvia
-2 TB of crushed walnuts
-Honey to drizzle on top.

 Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Easy, right?

One small piece alone is very hearty! Like... It feels like you're chewing fooorever...But one bite will also fill you up. So that's a good thing. I'm going to be having this for breakfast the next few days... And perhaps I'll add some almond butter on top too...Yay for not so bright ideas!



Please tell me that you do stuff that doesn't make sense too!

1 comment

  1. It's been so hot! Today it seems a little cooler finally! I see you used Almond Flour, I'm starting to use that too instead of real flour. It looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette