Throwback Thursday: Shortest Haircut I Ever Had

I always love seeing everyone's Throwback Thursday posts on Instagram. I rarely participate because all my old photos are on my PC and lets face it, I rarely use it anymore. But this week, I prepared and wanted to share some pictures of me with the shortest hair I ever had. I chopped my shoulder length locks while in Italy many many years ago. I had to have my Roman Holiday moment a'la Audrey Hepburn. It was glorious and terrifying. The lady that cut my hair spoke 3 English words ("cool" "short" "okay") and telling her how I wanted my hair was tricky. But it turned out well... And the best part about it was that I could spike it up into a faux hawk...

Oh to be young and daring all over again!!


PS. To see my previous hair styles, check out my hair history post.

3 comments

  1. Cute! I had a very similar hair cut about 10 years ago. It was inspired more by Meg Ryan at the time. It was fun, but I'll probably never cut my hair like that again. It looks much better on you than it did on me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you look like such a baby!!!!!!! And you are so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette