Well, hello again!

So apparently May did not happen around here. Where has the time gone? The last time I posted was ages ago. That's a little depressing, because I like documenting my life. What's more depressing is that I doubt anyone noticed I've been missing from the blogosphere. Boo! Oh well. I'm not here for them. I'm here for me. Right? (Just say 'yes' cause it makes me feel a whole lot better about myself.)

So why the absence? Well.. Lets just say that I was gone due to the absence of fun in my life. Lovey and I were sick as dogs for most of May. Worst cold/flu of our lives combined with a horrific sore throat that left us in tears and would not go away. Ugh. It wasn't fun. You would think we had strep or mono or something! It was just bad bad.

But I have mixed feelings about my blog-absence. I have not missed blogging per se.. I've missed the people. I've missed you. A lot of us connect over Instagram or Twitter... And it's fantastic. (Instagram is the new Blogger. Don't you think?) But many of you don't have IG. I guess it makes me wonder... If all bloggers were on Instagram, would I even be here anymore? Hmmm... Food for thought!

Anywho! Here's a hodgepodge of what I've been up to since I've last posted... Not much..And yet, lots!

2 comments

  1. We've missed you ^_^ It's awesome to see you back and fighting fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that you found me on Instagram! Took me long enough to get on there - I'm still figuring out how to follow people back, haha. Going to get on there and follow you now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette