Spring. Sprang. Sprung.

Somehow I missed Spring this year. Maybe it was the weather? It's still kind of chilly in the mornings. Or maybe I was too busy working... I'm not sure how it happened. But I finally noticed it yesterday. I noticed it when the heater didn't come on in the middle of the night, and I noticed it in my piles of clothes. There is not one sprinkle of color in sight! It's full on winter in my closet. And that's just unacceptable, folks. So today, after work (Lordwilling) I'm heading to my local thrift store to find something pastel... A blazer.. A scarf... Anything! In the mean time, here's some fun spring stuff to hold me over until I get off...
Spring. Sprang. Sprung.
 Happy Weekend friends!

1 comment

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette