Oh, Boston :(

I've been keeping up with the news for the past few months...Violence...Tragedies...Deaths... And then--today. It seems mankind is going in a downward spiral, and fast. Sexual assaults, murder, crimes against adults, children, unborn babies (Have you heard of the Gosnell trial??!!) It seems never ending. I hate to admit it, but I'm becoming desensitized to the world's horrors. I don't want to be desensitized... But it's happening.

Every day I read the news and think, "Well...Lets see what bad things are going on in the world..." And this morning when I heard the news about Boston, I thought, "That's horrible!!! But I'm not surprised..." Not that I was expecting it... But I'm no longer shocked when something like this happens. Is anyone else on the same boat?

I will be praying for the families of those affected and the victims...of course.. I will! But I will also be praying that my Messiah returns and establishes His Kingdom. Come Lord Jesus. Maranatha. Amen.

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette