Janette the Hippie?

So yesterday I was channeling some kind of hippy-ish vibe or something... A frilly white shirt with a flowery embroidered vest?? Is that hippy-ish or do I look like I could work at Disneyland? Hmm..

Oh well.. Either way, I'm glad I got to wear this vest that I thrifted in AZ a few months ago...I haven't worn it since I got it.. Which is a shame cause it rocks my retinas! I'm also happy to rediscover these huge copper-like earrings I've had for years. They're going to be my spring staple. Yup! I really like spring. Winter is my fave.. But spring is growing on me....

4 comments

  1. Kind of a pirate-hippie. But I dig it. Like for real. Like your adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janette, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janette the Hippie is a great look! I was instantly drawn to those earrings... I love them. Your hair is so long and pretty. I hope mine grows out quickly. Why did I ever chop it off?!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette