On top of the...gorilla.

You know that saying? About feeling like you're on top of the world? Well this is me on top of a gorilla... And the day this was taken, I felt like I was on top of the world. Lately, I've been feeling the opposite.. I haven't been feeling well, but instead of resting (which is usually what makes me feel better) I've been working. A lot. Overtime. Like crazy. So everything has taken the back burner. This blog especially. I apologize...But until I get back on that gorilla, don't expect to hear much from me on here. Thanks for understanding.

PS. I still keep up with reading your blogs, I just don't have time or energy to comment. But rest assured, I'm still visiting;)

3 comments

  1. hope everything calms down and you just get some you time to relax and just be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope work calms down soon friend! feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i have a picture somewhere where i'm mounting that same gorilla. or maybe it was a turtle?

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette