I Love....


Remember last week when I hated e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.? Well... I feel much better now. Darn those wacky hormones! I apologize if anyone was offended. It was definitely out of character for me to go on a verbal rampage... So I thought today I'd share things I love... Cause sometimes when you start focusing on the bad, you forget the amazing...And there's much to be thankful for.

Here we go...

-I love not having to share my sandwich. Really. It's a rarity not having to share around here.

-I love when I ask a friend for a recipe and he or she gives me the recipe and the ingredients.

-I love my Lovey.

-I love that he gets sad when I stop holding his hand as we're trying to fall asleep.

-I love Chocolate Ganache ice cream from Safeway. WOW!

-I love clean bed sheets.

-I love feeling better!

-I love happy endings.

-I love naps.

-I love Fridays.




2 comments

  1. I'm so happy you are feeling better! I hope you continue too!
    And that is seriously so sweet! You have a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Clean bed sheets are the best!!! Even better when they've been lined dried. My mom always used to do that to our sheets growing up and I'll remember that fresh smell forever. :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette